Friday, August 24, 2012

May update

So here is what went on in may-or at least what I can remember! :)

In late April, I went back to work at The Nebraska Medical Center and John took a management position with Sams Club in Ames, IA. I didn't want to give up my great job for a position that would probably bring us back to Omaha in a year, so I had the brilliant idea that Jay and I would commute back and forth for my work. Ha. Easier said than done! So, we picked up and moved to Iowa and rented out our house in Omaha.

Meanwhile, we had an ever changing babe! Jaymes learned how to roll over and both mom and dad were present for it! She very quickly began to roll over all the time! Little did we know this would quickly progress to bigger things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Omaha, NE
Est. in 2010 We married in July 2010 in beautiful Fort Collins, CO. John currently works with Sams Club and I am a NICU nurse at The Nebraska Medical Center. We have two rambunctious boxers, Rawly and Sadie and just welcomed our first child--baby girl Jaymeson Rae in Jan 2012!

Followers