Friday, August 24, 2012

Major Updates

So...I've been TERRIBLE at updating our blog! So here is where we are at now.

Jaymes is almost 7 mos! She is sitting, crawling, pulling up on everything and starting to cruise! She is a crazy woman! She was such a good sleeper until recently :( but we are hoping that will change soon!

John now works in Lincoln at the new Sams Club after a brief stint in Ames, IA at Sams. Long story short-we had to rent out our house in Omaha when we moved to Ames so we are now moved back to Nebraska and living in my parents basement!

Life has brought a lot of challenges and turns recently but I hope we are soon getting back on track. Stay tuned for more updates on the 3 months lost due to our crazy life! I also vow to keep an updated blog from here on out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Omaha, NE
Est. in 2010 We married in July 2010 in beautiful Fort Collins, CO. John currently works with Sams Club and I am a NICU nurse at The Nebraska Medical Center. We have two rambunctious boxers, Rawly and Sadie and just welcomed our first child--baby girl Jaymeson Rae in Jan 2012!

Followers