Friday, August 24, 2012

June update

Now a full month into the commuting lifestyle and I officially feel like I live in my car! Living out of a suitcase is ridiculous. Living out of a suitcase with an infant-downright absurd!

Jaymeson has no quickly progressed to a tripod unassisted sit! By the end of the month she is sitting up unassisted! I honestly can't believe it! She looooves to play with her musical table toy and has become much more interactive. She also is a big fan of bath time.

Outside of work, driving and Jaymes, we officially don't have a life. However I do feel like John gets the nice end of the deal. He gets to be a bachelor halftime since J and I commute for sometimes weeks on end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Omaha, NE
Est. in 2010 We married in July 2010 in beautiful Fort Collins, CO. John currently works with Sams Club and I am a NICU nurse at The Nebraska Medical Center. We have two rambunctious boxers, Rawly and Sadie and just welcomed our first child--baby girl Jaymeson Rae in Jan 2012!

Followers