Sunday, January 15, 2012

37 weeks

We are now 37 weeks pregnant! Can't wait for baby to come! We have now finished with all of our wonderful baby showers...thank you for all of our friends and family for the wonderful gifts for Baby Wilson!!

Everyone keeps saying "sleep while you can now!"...I'm thinking thats a joke, because I can't sleep worth a darn! If I go to sleep at a normal hour, I wake up at 145-2am and can't get back to sleep. Tonight I didn't go to sleep until 1am and woke up at 230....it is now 505am and I am still not sleeping. :( Maybe its the night shift messing with me or possible the human growing inside of me. Either way, I'm beginning to feel like I may get more sleep AFTER baby is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Omaha, NE
Est. in 2010 We married in July 2010 in beautiful Fort Collins, CO. John currently works with Sams Club and I am a NICU nurse at The Nebraska Medical Center. We have two rambunctious boxers, Rawly and Sadie and just welcomed our first child--baby girl Jaymeson Rae in Jan 2012!

Followers