Saturday, March 3, 2012

First Playdate and Megan & Titus visit

Jaymes had her first playdate with her friend Isla! Jay slept the whole time, but I would like to think they enjoyed themselves! Can't wait to get together again soon!











Titus took quite a bit to warm up to all of us, so these precious moments were cherished! He is getting so big! He was not much of a fan of Megan holding Jaymeson, so this is about the only good picture I got before he freaked out! :)


















Great Grandma Brandt and Great Grandma Jeanne were able to come hang out and see their great grandchildren for a while!












Aunt Megan brought a TON of Claire's clothes for Jaymeson to borrow for a while! This is one of the cute little outfits she brought! Jaymeson will be stylin.















And before Meg and Titus had to leave we had a wonderful lunch together! Titus had finally warmed up to us and even reached out to go to Aunt Caela many times! He is such a sweet boy.















1 comment:

  1. We loved visiting you!!! I wish I could have spent more time snuggling your sweet baby girl. Miss you guys so much already. I can't believe how much she will change before I see you again.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Omaha, NE
Est. in 2010 We married in July 2010 in beautiful Fort Collins, CO. John currently works with Sams Club and I am a NICU nurse at The Nebraska Medical Center. We have two rambunctious boxers, Rawly and Sadie and just welcomed our first child--baby girl Jaymeson Rae in Jan 2012!

Followers